Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 01:32:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,398,670 Members
Latest Member: KristaBand
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  Configuration
| | |-+  Does Jamit allow for searching resumes? - Configuration
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does Jamit allow for searching resumes? - Configuration  (Read 2977 times)
csx
Jammers

« on: March 04, 2011, 08:12:38 am »

I have reviewed the documentation and admin panel and cannot figure out how to remove the search tables "Highest Education" "Country" on the resume search form where an employer searches resumes, and include the ones that are relevant to my focus - please advise (location, salary, etc).   

Thank you. 

This is the relevant reference from the help section:

Does Jamit allow for searching resumes?
Solution PROBLEM

Does Jamit allow for searching resumes?

SOLUTION

Yes, it does.

Employers can search for resumes. You can either provide this feature for free, or charge a monthly subscription fee for access.

The search for resumes is not a 'keyword' search but a 'parametric search'.

This means that you have several fields on the search form that you can search. For example: Name, City, State, Experience Level, etc... 
(All of these fields you can add/remove to the search form via the Admin - the resume search form is 100% configurable!).

You can search some fields by keyword, others you select form a list or drop-down. A parametric search is more powerful than a keyword search because you can drill down for specific information.

CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:18:31 am »

You will find this in the Admin section > Edit Categories. Here you can remove the categories you don't want and create new one's as needed.
csx
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 10:20:14 am »

Thanks for the reply.

I am still unable to find the section that would allow me to edit the Resume Search form - I want to get rid of the two search categories listed - "Highest Education" "Country" and include some that are more relevant.

The categories available to edit are:

Job Categories Resume Categories Profile Categories Employer Categories Candidate Categories     

None of these address the Resume Search form - any ideas?

Thank you.
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 05:32:11 pm »

In Admin go down to Customize Forms > Resume Form. Select the field you want to include and Edit. On the Edit page you need to tick "Is on search form".
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: