Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2019, 03:58:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,543,525 Members
Latest Member: hzszwheyxcs
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  'newsletter' and 'notification' fields in the signup form
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 'newsletter' and 'notification' fields in the signup form  (Read 2585 times)
Sergio
Jammers

« on: March 11, 2011, 03:33:24 pm »

Hi, there!  I need help with the following in the candidate sign up form:

I want the 'newsletter' and 'notification' fields to be checked on to 'yes' by default. I know I have to do the changes from the 'candidate-signup-form.php' file (I'm still using version 3.5.3).

I know I have to change this line:

"<input name="Newsletter" type="radio" value="1" <?php if ($prams['Newsletter']=='1') { echo ' checked '; } ?> ><?php echo $label["c_signup_yes"];?>"

I suppose I have to take this code away "<?php if ($prams['Newsletter']=='1') { echo ' checked '; } ?>" and to leave 'checked' only, but I'm not sure.

Can anybody confirm this or tell me how to do it?

Thanks in Advance.
rutulo
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:46:52 pm »

I have newsletter and notification checked.
Right code are:

<input name="Newsletter" type="radio" checked="checked" value="1" <?php if ($prams['Newsletter']=='1') { echo ' checked '; } ?> ><?php echo $label["c_signup_yes"];?>

and

<input name="Notification1" type="radio" checked="checked" value="1" <?php if ($prams[Notification1]=='1') { echo ' checked '; } ?>><?php echo $label["c_signup_yes"]; ?>

just add checked="checked" in "newsletter" and "notification" and you don't need to take away other.
In my site works good  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: