Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2019, 10:00:06 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,536,014 Members
Latest Member: Borisunref
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  "Cannot Save your resume due to the following errors:"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Cannot Save your resume due to the following errors:"  (Read 5140 times)
JHL
Jammers

« on: April 27, 2011, 11:51:31 am »

Out of the middle of nowhere, our board stopped allowing new or updated resumes.  The error in the board's resume updater is this:

Cannot Save your resume due to the following errors:
- 'Available to Start' Date is invalid / incomplete.

This is accompanied by the resume fields only allowing year and month and no date.  In other words, "(YYYY Month day)" is not accompanied by a date field. I don't know if it ever was.

Any help will be appreciated.
JHL
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:26:37 pm »

So we should just get used to not having a Resume function?
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 02:58:37 pm »

Hey JHL, Not sure I understand exactly what your problem is here. I use this field and do not have any problems. Perhaps you can try deselecting "Is Required"?
JHL
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 12:15:00 pm »

De-selecting Required is more of a workaround than a fix, isn't it? 

I'm reviving this thread because we just "upgraded" and see no change in this status.  Specifically the date range field calls for year in four digits, has a drop down for month, and has zero entry fields available for day.  yet day is required.  As before - and going on probably more than a year now, we cannot actually accept resumes.

Can I get an answer that has more to do with how to solve this error please?  Very disappointed in this software.
JHL
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 02:04:23 pm »

Hey JHL, Not sure I understand exactly what your problem is here. I use this field and do not have any problems. Perhaps you can try deselecting "Is Required"?

My problem here is the Jamit Resume function for 100% of my readers who wish to enter a resume: The *required* Available-To-Start date field in our installation has fields for year and month but not day.  The text under these fields indicates that the day is required as the other two fields.  There is no way to turn day off in the Admin that I can find.
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 06:08:50 pm »

What I was suggesting above was to make the entire date field "not required". Go to Admin > Resume Form and edit the field to remove the "Is Required".

My guess is that something went wrong with your installation to make the day section not available.

If the above does not solve your problem then try removing (edit then delete) the field from the resume form and then create a new date field.

By the way, I am not part of the Jamit team. Just trying to be helpful.
Imran
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 07:15:15 am »

Or change the date type to Date - Calendar that should fix it.
JHL
Jammers

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 04:01:04 pm »

Or change the date type to Date - Calendar that should fix it.

Thanks.  Where is this in Main Configuration?
JHL
Jammers

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 04:02:55 pm »

What I was suggesting above was to make the entire date field "not required". Go to Admin > Resume Form and edit the field to remove the "Is Required".

My guess is that something went wrong with your installation to make the day section not available.

If the above does not solve your problem then try removing (edit then delete) the field from the resume form and then create a new date field.

By the way, I am not part of the Jamit team. Just trying to be helpful.

I appreciate the input. 

I also have to ask where this switch is.  It may be that the way our web guy installed the application I can't even see all of the configurable functions.  Any specific location will be helpful.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: