Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 05:57:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,441,144 Members
Latest Member: ring8airbus
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  General Boards
| |-+  Looking to Hire
| | |-+  GLOBAL SEARCH FUNCTIONS- INDEED & display_dynamic_search_form
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GLOBAL SEARCH FUNCTIONS- INDEED & display_dynamic_search_form  (Read 2441 times)
Think4yourself
Jammers

« on: November 05, 2011, 11:01:16 pm »

I Need Global search functionality on the search form.    display_dynamic_search_form
Currently the Indeed plugin asks for one default country and when searching, will not allow any jobs in other countries to be displayed other then the default country.  Well I'm trying to run a global site and customers in other countries should have the choice on where to search for jobs.

When entering a location in the display_dynamic_search_form , I enter a province/state and it still shows jobs from the entire country. Another unusable feature.

It would be nice if the search form could have a primary and secondary search location. Meaning it would display job posts from two locations or more . 

Perhaps down the road I will have time to make one jamit site or homepage for every country although this would take forever so I would like global search functions to start with.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: