Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 03:29:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,525,615 Members
Latest Member: Michaelsluch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Membership pricing and area
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Membership pricing and area  (Read 3012 times)
alex
Jammers

« on: November 21, 2011, 10:20:41 pm »

Hello everyone
I want to start out by saying that I've searched all existing materials (the forum, jamit.com and jamit.com.au/support and did not find any answer to my problems.

I want to charge for candidate membership, but I also want to add a (free) trial period (for example 2 weeks). In the membership plan I enter 0 but when a member selects the trial plan he is taken to the payment page (for 0??) I think you get what I mean. Also, the increment unit for membership plans is a month, which is too much.

Second problem: I want to know where I can modify the page content in Members area (A Tip From Us: Want to increase your chances of finding a job? Then go to Submit your Resume now!... and then the section where it says MAIN MENU).

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks guys!
alex
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 05:24:20 pm »

Ok, I managed t solve a great deals of the problems, but the trial period I am still unable to set up. Nobody has at list a suggestion?
steve
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 11:07:29 pm »

I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe you can do free trial periods. Your only alternative is to do free posts.
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 06:54:32 am »

Quite right steve. It is not possible to set up trials in the current system. It is also not possible to set for shorter period than one month. I am hoping that Adam will include this fuctionality in the new version of JJB.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: