Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2018, 06:03:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,454,493 Members
Latest Member: WilburY78
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  Plugins
| | |-+  I need a Plugin for Employer Account Verification
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I need a Plugin for Employer Account Verification  (Read 4293 times)
phjnstar
Jammers

« on: December 15, 2011, 03:37:05 am »

Hello my partners,

I need a Plugin for Employer Account verification, its functions will be:

1. Case 1: When the Employer Account is not verified, the employer can Post Jobs to Jamit Job Board but their Job Posts is displayed with a Message line (or image) to alert Job Seekers "Job Posts is posted by a unverified Employer Account"

2. Case 2: Once the account has been verified, Their Job Posts will be shown together with a text (or image) to alert Job Seekers "Job Posts is posted by a Verified Employer Account"

The verification of the employer accounts made ​​by the administrator through admin panel. It helps Job Seekers can identify reliable job posts (Posted by verified employer accounts ) beside unreliable jobs posts (Posted by unverified employer accounts ).

I know this is a great function and it is integrated on many well-known websites . I want to build it by myself but I can't do this because I'm not a programmer.

Who can do this?  Roll Eyes

Thanks for reading my idea !

Mr Thinh
"I love Jamit Job Board"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:52:37 am by phjnstar » Logged
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 06:25:12 am »

Why not only activate accounts that have been verified? This way you only have trusted employers advertising on your site. You could then include a text or image in the same way as you mentioned but all your employer accounts would show this.
Peter
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:57:52 pm »

There already is a plugin called "Email Verification" that may accomplish some of the functions you need.

SECURE your site BEFORE you wish you had! Use plugins by COLOSSAL MIND!
phjnstar
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 09:39:13 am »

Why not only activate accounts that have been verified? This way you only have trusted employers advertising on your site. You could then include a text or image in the same way as you mentioned but all your employer accounts would show this.

This is problem I want to discuss. As you know, present on the Jamit Job Board, we have:

• The account is not active: They can not log into the system.
  • The account has been activated: They can log into the system to post the jobs to the website.

And what I want is to add a new function:

• The account has been activated and simultaneously be authenticated by the website administrator: They can log into the system to post the jobs to the website. Their Job Posts will be shown together with a text (or image) to alert Job Seekers "Job Posts is posted by a Verified Employer Account"

I named accounts has been activated but not yet verified is "Free Account". They can post unlimited the standard job posts and only pay for the priority job posts. Also they will not pay additional charges.

I named accounts has been activated and is verified by administrator is "Commercial Accounts". They can post unlimited the standard job posts and pay for the priority job posts. Also they will have to pay account verification fee (to help them increase the reliability with the candidates)

Mr Thinh
"I love Jamit Job Board"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:43:32 am by phjnstar » Logged
phjnstar
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 10:33:08 am »

There already is a plugin called "Email Verification" that may accomplish some of the functions you need.

It's great! Can you give me some information about Email Verification plugin?

Today I also think of another way to implement this solution!

In "Set Memberships". We can set free membership and gold membership.

• With Free Memberships: They can log into the system to post the jobs to the website.
  • With Gold Memberships: They can log into the system to post the jobs to the website. Their Job Posts will be shown together with a text (or image) to alert Job Seekers "Job Posts is posted by a Verified Employer Account"

But we will encounter some problems:

• How to insert an image (or a message) into the job posts posted by gold memberships when display job posts ?
  • How to set automatically confirm the Free Memberships? (Automatic Activation without confirm by the admin)

Mr Thinh
"I love Jamit Job Board"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: