Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 12:14:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,452,946 Members
Latest Member: HassiePvn3
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  Configuration
| | |-+  nasthon themes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: nasthon themes  (Read 4038 times)
shipout
Jammers

« on: January 30, 2012, 07:21:26 pm »

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with Nasthon themes? I'm thinking of buying one. Are there any stability issues? Will it support all stock configurations (ie, whatever configurations I choose using the admin panel)?

Thanks!
szabcsee
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:47:35 am »

I just sent a message to CompuDave as his site is running on one of them. They seem to be decent but quite expensive.
Let's see the feedback.
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 12:12:58 pm »

Like I said in my reply to szabcsee, I have been using Nasthon themes for many years now. The templates are very stable and Nasthon update the templates on a regular basis. The support has also always been very good.

The price is very reasonable. I have never had a problem and highly recommend Nasthon.
shipout
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 10:31:16 pm »

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the feedback. I bought the silicon theme and everything is going well so far.
ymkd52
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 02:16:36 am »

I bought the jobmobi and really like it.  I have done some scripting with it to help ad google adsense.  There is a way to do it without having to buy the adsense manager but I had already purchased that, so I have both.  It can give you options for more pages and is fairly easy to work with if you know a little bit about how scripting works. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: