Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2019, 09:40:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,526,172 Members
Latest Member: MyrtisScob
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  duplicate job alerts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: duplicate job alerts  (Read 5022 times)
fujipadam
Jammers

« on: February 01, 2010, 03:17:50 pm »

Hi,

Looks like many of my job seekers get duplicate job alerts from my site - some have had as many as 3 duplicates sent to them in one day. Any one else facing this problem?

Thanks,
Fuji
rutulo
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:47:18 am »

Yes, I have the same problem! But not only with job alert, also with other functins like applycations, etc...
If you find the problem please update this thread.

thank's
fujipadam
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 01:43:12 pm »

unfortunately I havent been able to find any solution... the customers get really angry at the duplicates and I had to basically turn of job alerts Sad
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 09:51:56 am »

I have also been having this problem. 2 or 3 Alerts sent to candidates. I have been trying for some time to resolve this problem. Would be good to know if this is a software issue or a host issue?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 04:01:33 am »

To confirm this, I will need your version number, operating system info, details about how you set up your cron job (how often is your cron running, is it cron emulation or real cron, screenshots of the exact emails that are duplicated). For users that are reporting the duplicated emails, can you go to Admin->List Queue and find their email address and confirm that duplicate email was queued?
Please please email your info to [email protected]

Reminder: Please report all bugs through the official channel - forum is for user-to-user only.

Thank you.
SecureAspects
Jammers

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 12:10:34 pm »

Has anyone been able to resolve this, it seems that I am having this issue also and it bogs down mail que.. thanks
SecureAspects
Jammers

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 06:15:59 pm »

Solution Found... I found that for some reason my Retry on Error was the culprit. some folks were getting 6 emails of the same listing which makes sense because my retry was set at 5. So I cut it back to 1 and everything works again. My que was huge like 75 k now its back in the normal range. Hope this helps someone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: