Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 01:25:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,398,669 Members
Latest Member: MalcolmBol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Alternative to SmartJobBoard?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alternative to SmartJobBoard?  (Read 4665 times)
jobraj
Jammers

« on: December 31, 2012, 02:12:15 am »

I like Jamit but unfortunately need to move onto other scripts as there is no more development in Jamit.

I saw few people suggesting SmartJobBoard - Our budget is few thousand dollars - can you please recommend some scripts that you are currently using and their feedback?
Imran
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 01:42:08 pm »

If your budget is few thousand $ you might wish to develop ur own custom script or try Drupal, hire a developer who will make it a very good job board.
SecureAspects
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 10:24:36 pm »

I DID IT! OK I migrated to smartjobboard and so far its been going really good. The support has been wonderful and their developers seems to be on the ball. I think they got all the kinks worked out with my migration for any future jamit migrations. The main work of the work falls on the user to get everything setup and some fields would not directly translate. The PayPal and authorize.net payment gateways work like a dream. IN the development I just had them do the entire site in ssl and seems to be working well. This migration was nerve racking for me since it is my only source of income but I am very glad I made the transition to smartjobboard. Highly recommended as an alternative replacement to Jamit. If you are gonna do this work with Sidney He or she has been great to work with.
jobraj
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »

SecureAspects - Thanks for sharing your experience. It is great to know that your migration went well. Which SJB suggested vendor did you use to migrate ? is it perception systems from India?

Your experience will really help me decide on the next steps - I appreciate for taking time to post your feedback/experience

Thanks
jobraj
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 02:46:27 am »

Secure Aspects - Thanks for sharing your experience - So far, do you have any issues with SJB ?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: