Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2019, 02:23:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,562,215 Members
Latest Member: nurse7patio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  Configuration
| | |-+  Resume Views
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Resume Views  (Read 2474 times)
Sergio
Jammers

« on: September 16, 2009, 09:14:25 pm »

Hi There!

I'm testing the Suscription Plans and I created a plan where I added 1 resume view (the purpose of this plan is only to check resume views). The suscription plan lasts 1 month. After you use this view, a message shows up (Sorry, it looks like you have used up your monthly allowance for the number of resume views that you can do per month...), but the problem is that the system doesn´t give options to order new views and the employer has to wait until the suscription plan expires in order to do that. The only way I see to solve this is to add an email address in that message where the employer would be able to order new views and then do it manually through Adm Panel --> New Invoice or Modify the employer's suscription plan.

Isn´t there a mistake in the logic? I´d like to know Adam and others' opinion.

Thanks in advance. Sergio.
Philcol
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 06:46:37 pm »

Has anyone been able to answer this question?  Has anyone run into the same problem?  I have, see user-to-user support.
screenmates
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 12:37:55 am »

I have seen this complaint earlier from a couple of members on waiting for the subscription period to expire in order to be able to place a new order but have not seen any resolution to the problem.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: