Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 18, 2019, 05:02:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,542,751 Members
Latest Member: node6timer
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  General Boards
| |-+  Looking to Hire
| | |-+  Wanting customization prices for jobsboard
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanting customization prices for jobsboard  (Read 4651 times)
dare2audition
Jammers

« on: October 27, 2009, 01:24:37 am »

I have not 100% decided on which software I want to use but jamit is at the top of the list with one other, but I need to know what I would be looking at cost wise, for some customizations that would need to be done.  I am looking for someone who is available for ongoing changes and module/addon creation and support as my current site at www.dare2audition.com.au.  I am not sure if I should integrate jamit into my site replacing the calendar and event management module that I now use for the jobs or to actually create a new site with jamit and add the cms ability as we have lots of news as well.  Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am open to someone with good design and architecture ability as my sister is an IT architect but has 2 babies and is not able to assist me regularly.  She built the sections I have linked to below.

This person I am seeking needs to be from an English speaking country only, as language barriers have been a problem. 

Customizations required

1. Need to allow more photos on the profile the main one 180 x 250 and others in thumbnail size is okay but need to open to 400 x 600 in a new window (either javascript, flash or similar)

2. Need to allow mp3 audio on profile (player and upload to my server)

3. Need to allow 2 videos on profile (players and upload to my server)

Will sign up to a video and audio hosting service for this purpose with only the link needing to be added to the profile

4. Paid paypal Subscriptions would need to be customized to allow more photos eg
bronze = 3 photos
silver = 5 photos + 2 video
gold = 15 photos = 2 video

5. Would need to have a search page similar to what I now have on my site at http://www.dare2audition.com.au/modules.php?name=CV&usertype=1  but I can customize the create profile page to have the options necessary I just would need a more advanced search jobseeker page.   with search results coming up in this format http://www.dare2audition.com.au/modules.php?name=CV&op=search&min=0&order=nameA&usertype=1

5. SMS notification on job post
 - this is a bigger job and I would have it done separately to the above.  Members would need to purchase credit and when a new job is posted that matches their requirements (same as email notifications)  they would go to an admin area where we would send an sms ( a sms service and code would need to be integrated as well as payment by jobseekers via paypal for the sms service)

I would also need some css editing to allow news content on the site but perhaps the basic Cms addon may be sufficient.

If you could please quote for each individual job.  If you go to my site you will get an idea and feel for what it is about.

thanks
Helen
skorpland
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 05:42:53 pm »

http://sandeep.org.in

contact me for more
thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: