Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 01:18:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,689,826 Members
Latest Member: ChenorRah
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  quota_timestamp; resume view allowances or quotoas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: quota_timestamp; resume view allowances or quotoas  (Read 3027 times)
Philcol
Jammers

« on: March 26, 2010, 07:21:52 pm »

Huh
I've looked for a discussion on this but have found only one (Sergio in Sep 09) which received no answer.  This is a paying client issue and needs attention, please.  Here's the issue. Today's date is 3/26/10

1.  Client buys 2 month subscription created specifically for them. 
2.  Per agreement, client adds other users under their account and each user is manually given permissions to post & view resumes by me via Main Config.
2.  At the end of 1 month (not two), original client is getting this message when they attempt to view a resume detail:
Sorry, it looks like you have used up your monthly allowance for the number of resume views that you can do per month...(From Mar-24-2010 to Apr-24-2010 you could do 0 views). Please wait until Apr-24-2010 for your quota to refresh. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
3.  Notice that the subscription indicates 2 months, yet said quota is in place.
4.  What quota?
5.  How can quota be refreshed, or changed.
6.  Since this was a "custom subscription package" it was published, selected and purchased, then deleted from the subscription packages option - maybe this is the deal.
7.  All other users from this account aren't having problems, just the main user.
8.  When I download the client csv, in the primary client's recored there is a field named "quota_timestamp" with this entry for the main cleint:  "1269453893"

Need some help.  For now have created a "special client" account and provided the person with access to the resumes until I can get this sorted out.

Thanks

CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 07:35:17 am »

I assume the fact that you deleted the subscription package is the problem. Can you not simply manually give the main user permissions to post and view resumes? As you did with the additional users.
Philcol
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 05:50:08 pm »

Tried that and it doesn't work. Other subscription clients (did not have special package applied) have the same "quota_timestamp" value in the field under the same name. 
Philcol
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 06:18:27 pm »

There seems to be very little to no information in the knowledge base regarding quotas established by a subscription.  How can the administrator change quotas.  Why are there quotas established when a client purchase unlimited access in a given time period?  Huh Embarrassed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: