Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2019, 08:22:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,564,291 Members
Latest Member: patio7pike
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Extending the profile Tabs,new pages - work around for long questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Extending the profile Tabs,new pages - work around for long questions  (Read 1830 times)
wilburforce
Jammers

« on: March 17, 2010, 09:35:00 pm »

Currently I have two issues:
1.  I the profile I ask questions, EG What word best describe you: skilful, technical..... the search box gets over crowded is they another method?
2.  I really need to make the sign up / registration (profile) neater and more fluid. Does anyone know if I could add  Roll Eyes a tab layout or add another page to the registration.

It would work like this: Page/tab 1 registration (current jamit) - Tab/Page 2 (current jamit) Tab/page 3 (new) enter more details and allow it to be associated to the page title or tab title. Employers could view all or select page /Tab (user allow view selected current functionality)

This will help me out as I have a questionnaire and profile details to capture and putting this all on one page is ugly.
dare2audition
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 04:38:00 am »

If you find someone to customize this please let me know as I would be happy to also have this feature if I decide to install jamit/joomla replacing my current site.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: