Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2018, 08:42:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,414,899 Members
Latest Member: trout7bike
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  Payment Modules
| | |-+  What is a payment module?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What is a payment module?  (Read 10020 times)
mariale
« on: July 11, 2010, 10:02:49 am »

I have bough an item, (which i would lik to pay by paypal) from a website lately and i try to pay for it (thinking its simple like ebay) but it comes out with ''No payment modules have been installed yet''.. i googled payment module and all these lengthy steps come and tutorials of like 20 steps i dont even understand!

Can someone please tell me how do i just buy this one item?... Do I have to follow these steps?
whitecollarjobsite
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 11:07:05 am »

I have bough an item, (which i would lik to pay by paypal) from a website lately and i try to pay for it (thinking its simple like ebay) but it comes out with ''No payment modules have been installed yet''.. i googled payment module and all these lengthy steps come and tutorials of like 20 steps i dont even understand!

Can someone please tell me how do i just buy this one item?... Do I have to follow these steps?

So you can get paid for the postings you need to set up some form of a payment module. If you click on the payment modules then click on install next to the payment method you want to work with you should be able to follow the on screen instructions to set up your payment module.

There are plenty of options for setting up payments, including checks, money orders, bank drafts and multiple credit card processors to choose from.

If you are trying to pay someone else for a service or product then it is up to them to set up a payment module so they can get paid. That would have nothing to do with your JB site.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:35:25 am by whitecollarjobsite » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: