Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2018, 04:36:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,398,844 Members
Latest Member: ClaraAlmei
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  General Boards
| |-+  Looking to Hire
| | |-+  Template incompatibility and error codes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Template incompatibility and error codes  (Read 11758 times)
idealer
Jammers

« on: September 28, 2010, 11:11:11 pm »

looking for someone to fix the following errors.
When candidates try to view there resume now, this is the error they get.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function JB_load_resume_values() in /home/overseas/www/www/myjobs/resume.php on line 176

This one shows up in my admin.

Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/index-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/candidates-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/employers-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/index-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/index-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/candidates-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/candidates-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/employers-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/employers-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/employer-menu.php and complete the following change:

FILE

/home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea/employer-menu.php

FIND THE CODE

0 =>
  array (
    'label' => $label["employer_menu_browse_resumes"],
    'link' => 'search.php',
    'image' => '',

),

ADD on a line BELOW

4 =>
  array (
    'label' => $label["employer_menu_saved_resumes"],
    'link' => 'saved.php',
    'image' => '',

),

Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/employer-menu.php file and re-customize it. This change will add support for the new 'Save Resumes' feature.

- The system is recommending that you should password protect your admin/ directory using the features in your web hosting account (or using .htaccess). The admin/ directory is already password protected, but this is limited to php files. By password protecting the entire admin/ directory, you will restrict access to all of files in this directory.

This one
Amjad
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 11:15:02 pm »

update your bluesea theme versin from jamit market so it matches your JJB version
idealer
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 11:29:18 pm »

I did and I still got the same result
idealer
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 12:08:29 am »

This  error is with the updated template
 Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/index-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/candidates-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/employers-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/index-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/index-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/candidates-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/candidates-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/employers-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/employers-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/employer-menu.php and complete the following change:

FILE

/home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/bluesea_2_0/employer-menu.php

FIND THE CODE

0 =>
  array (
    'link' => 'search.php',
    'image' => '',

),

ADD on a line BELOW

4 =>
  array (
    'link' => 'saved.php',
    'image' => '',

),

Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/overseas/www/www/include/themes/default/employer-menu.php file and re-customize it. This change will add support for the new 'Save Resumes' feature.

- The system is recommending that you should password protect your admin/ directory using the features in your web hosting account (or using .htaccess). The admin/ directory is already password protected, but this is limited to php files. By password protecting the entire admin/ directory, you will restrict access to all of files in this directory.
wezzy
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 01:56:01 pm »

Hi - I'm getting problems on the same subject though not as bad as above, just different. Why are the codes not being amended on the original template so we can all download the corrected version and not have these problems? Embarrassed

Wezzy
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:46:25 pm by Peter » Logged
fujipadam
Jammers

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 05:47:14 pm »

Just to jump on the bandwagon - I would like one of the original themes i.e. the purple theme to be updated for the latest version too

Thanks,
Fuji
idealer
Jammers

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 10:21:50 pm »

Just for the records, I am willing to pay for someone to fix these problems. That is why I posted here. But apparently there is little or no help coming. Adam is busy as hell, support for this job board is dewindling. It is a shame because this is a really good script but if this lack of support persists, I might have to bite the bullet and look for an alternative Job board software.

Hope help comes soon cos I love my Jamit
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:46:57 pm by Peter » Logged
wclang
Jammers

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 03:46:37 am »

From my experience when needing help from Adam I had to submit a ticket and use 3 of my credits for them to fix my problem.

Open a ticket and use your credits for support, and perhaps you will receive help quicker than you would from the forums.

-wclang

FYI... If I wanted to fix your error I would delete everything and start over. If you are using the plugins turn them on one at a time and check your site each time you turn on on so you'll know if one of the plugins are screwing up your Job Board.
wezzy
Jammers

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 07:17:24 am »

Its ok using credits to get support on this but...this is a free template (seablue) which is good for testing the system and very usefull when setting up for the first time. Free or pay templates should be fully updated for the latest version and ready for download. There is only three extra templates available they should atleast work. Undecided
idealer
Jammers

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 07:48:56 pm »

@wclang,
actually the template error only happens with the blue theme
wezzy
Jammers

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 09:23:28 pm »

Sorry don't agree - I get the error below:

- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/index-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/candidates-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/employers-header.php and replace the <head> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->head_open();
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/index-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/default/index-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/candidates-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/default/candidates-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/employers-footer.php and replace the </body> tag with this PHP code: $JBMarkup->body_close(); Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/default/employers-footer.php file and re-customize it.
- Template incompatibility detected. Please edit /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/employer-menu.php and complete the following change:
FILE

/home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/purplerain/employer-menu.php

FIND THE CODE

0 =>
  array (
    'link' => 'search.php',
    'image' => '',

),

ADD on a line BELOW

4 =>
  array (
    'link' => 'saved.php',
    'image' => '',

),

Note: It may be best to take a new copy of /home/jobs4/public_html/include/themes/default/employer-menu.php file and re-customize it. This change will add support for the new 'Save Resumes' feature.
idealer
Jammers

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 09:31:06 pm »

Wezzy,
I have never used the purple theme but the other two classic templates do not show the error.
If is really funny that this conversation can go on and on with no help from anyone who can actually solve the problem even when I am willing to pay.
The info below might help you. Adam emailed it to me but i really do not understand what I need to do. I tried what I understood and ended up with worse problems so I reversed it. You can try and let me know if it fixes your problem.

The reason why is because the PHP code needs to be placed inside the opening <?php and closing ?> tags.

So for example, $JBMarkup->head_open(); is the php code. You would need to ensure that it is between opening <?php and closing ?> tags.

So if <head> is not between <?php and ?> tags, replace it like this:

<?php $JBMarkup->head_open(); ?>

Adam
wezzy
Jammers

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 01:51:10 pm »

Hi there -

The above makes sense but I just don't have the time to mess around with the scripts like that. I've given up and gone for the 1 credit green theme and guess what? Its working perfectly (so far)  Shocked

Wezzy
idealer
Jammers

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 11:24:41 pm »

Wezzy,
I finaly made time and went through the whole thing step by step. The instructions  above was not as detailed as I would have wanted but I finaly figured the missing links by reading the error code suggestions. In the end  it took care of the Template problem. If you want me to help you, I could help you after the 15th of this month. I am currenlty taking school exams now. I fixed mine in between studies. I figured my brain was so wired right now, it could do anything and I was right.
If you need help PM me.
If you dont want me messing with your board, I can give you step by step support via skype but all this must be after the 15th
wezzy
Jammers

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 08:21:47 am »

Thanks very much for the offer of help (after the 15th) Good luck with the exams!

I added google map function last night to the green theme and guess what? It errored left right and centre and I have since seen other error comments on other pages (and thats prior to adding google map). I give up! - going to look elswhere now for a more stable system - I have to keep to a deadline.

Thanks again and good luck.

Wezzy
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: