Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2019, 03:28:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,525,614 Members
Latest Member: chimetimer5
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  3.6.10 out and not looking good.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 3.6.10 out and not looking good.  (Read 4966 times)
steve
Jammers

« on: February 09, 2011, 11:07:59 pm »

I just downloaded 3.6.10 and upgraded one of my sites and I'm still seeing the same problem I saw with 3.6.9.

Category
Location    67
Job Type    22
Classification    82

I reverted back to 3.6.8 and this is what I get... as it should be.

Category
Location    Location -> Atlanta
Job Type    Job Type -> Full-time
Classification    Job Classification -> Accounting

Waitin' for 3.6.11
rutulo
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:48:54 pm »

Hi Steve,
I don't heve this problem. I think is not a bug but something else. Please report to Adam.
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 01:09:43 pm »

This is a bug. I reported it to Adam and he sent me a fix for it. Send me your email address and I will send you the fix.
rutulo
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 02:34:38 pm »

Hi, sorry  Embarrassed yes is a bug, and I realize just now I have. Please ComuDave send me the fix...: my email is info (et) servizisegreti . com
THANK's.....
steve
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:09:23 pm »

Sent my addy.

Thanks
Steve
promotionbox.de
Jammers

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 02:23:55 pm »

Hi everybody!

JJB is the BUGS BOARD!!!!!!

Nothing changed any BUGS still exists. The last stable version was JJB 3.5.3. Yesterday I switched from version 3.6.9 to 3.6.10 and I've still the same problems:
Dear JJB Support!

I upgraded form JJB 3.6.8 to 3.6.9 and there're still a lot of bugs like in version 3.6.8

1. Under Administration in PRICE ADMIN | SUBSCRIPTION PLANS all texts you put into 'Description' will not shown for employers.
2. Your flickr plugin 1.0 does not work in version 3.6.8 and 3.6.9 anymore. All results show '>> Currently, there are no photos matching' see http://www.promotionbox.de/?post_id=611
3. Search form for employers change German words like 'Nürnberg' into 'Nürnberg' after clicking the next results page.

The last stable JJB was 3.5.3. I'm not happy to switch from bug version to bug version. I purchased a lot of plugins on your market place as I switched to upper JJB versions. But at the moment I think I did this for nothing.

And last but not least you deleted the Re-Post-Button from Posts-Online. This makes no sense if an employer wants to re-post an online post. So he must wait until the post is offline, no good idea.

Has anybody same experiences?

-Thorsten

Why these words from the support?Huh
Maintenance release.

Jamit Job Board 3.6.10 is ready for download!

This version maintenance release.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted a bug report.

Has anybody viewed the version number in 3.6.10? I see still version number 3.6.9?Huh

I'm really unhappy and I reflect if I should change the software.

---
promotion:box | clever. smart. friendly.
www.promotionbox.de
rutulo
Jammers

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 03:02:31 pm »

I still use 3.5 verision and is good... I'm waiting for a stable 3.6 version to upgrade. I really don't want to change software, I like Jamit, but I want to ask when we can have a new stable version!!!!

For promotionbox.de "Has anybody viewed the version number in 3.6.10? I see still version number 3.6.9"... Yes, but it's just a problem of main.php, I already reported to Adam, but it's not a big problem it's just the value that webmaster forget to change, you can change yourself!

Please Adam, we need a stable version!!!!  Wink
steve
Jammers

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 01:56:18 am »

I sent off my email addy but never got a reply. Does anyone else have this fix they could send me?
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 06:07:31 am »

Never received your email address Steve. My email address is listed in my profile or send me a pm.
szabcsee
Jammers

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 01:29:46 pm »

Is 3.6.8 is also still full of bugs?
promotionbox.de
Jammers

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 03:01:21 pm »

Yes everything after JJB 3.5.3

---
promotion:box | clever. smart. friendly.
www.promotionbox.de
fujipadam
Jammers

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 06:03:59 pm »

Never received your email address Steve. My email address is listed in my profile or send me a pm.

Its odd that the fix wouldnt be posted in the downloads section instead of distributing this through users like this(maybe it is and we dont know). I am glad that people like Compudave are stepping up to help others but I wish this was better managed.

Fuji
szabcsee
Jammers

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 12:10:04 pm »

I also decided to give it a try and update to 3.6.10 from 3.5.7 . I'm trying to eliminate all the PHP errors one by one after the switch , still hasn't seen the site though. Smiley
Now I'm stuck with some missing email sending class... It's quite frustrating wasting my time on a 'should be simple' upgrade.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: