Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2018, 09:34:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,413,254 Members
Latest Member: cvrbetuy
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  Configuration
| | |-+  No FCKEditor language file selected problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: No FCKEditor language file selected problem  (Read 3231 times)
coolbestjobs
« on: February 11, 2011, 09:05:14 am »

I installed it following Adam's tutorial, with all the permissions included. The first thing is that I want to create the Romanian language. I created it. Then in the Language area I want to add the Romanian language. Everything is fine but for the FCKEditor language file where there is no language file appearing. I can select nothing. I thought there is a problem with the browser ( I use OS MAC, firefox) and I switched to Windows, Explorer but the situation is the same.

Basically I can select/input everything but for the language.js
So please advise me as soon as possible on what to modify in order that I could add the language.
I have to tell you that the same situation occurs when trying to edit a language.

Please help me!

Thanks!

Victor
Peter
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:02:16 pm »

Please tell me what plugins you are using (that are enabled and active).

SECURE your site BEFORE you wish you had! Use plugins by COLOSSAL MIND!
coolbestjobs
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 05:19:21 pm »

Peter,

Thanks for answering me.

It was a "fresh install" no other plugins.

I have succeeded in solving the problem by modifying a script ( I had a look at the demo script and configured it the same way Smiley. Thanks anyway.

By the way, do you work for Jamit? Because never in my life have I seen something like that. I opened many tickets, I sent an email to Adam and no answer. Their support is absolutely horrible. I have not received the password when I bought the software so I opened five tickets. No answer. Then I waited for the pass. No pass to my email. Then an idea came to my mind- asking for the pass for the software download saying that I lost the pass. Wonder! I could login in...

It's not normal for a respectable company but what is normal nowadays?

Thanks a lot Peter and if there will be other problems I will try to contact you ( if you give me your email) or write a topic in this forum.

Victor
avisdjamal
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 11:17:41 am »

Dear Victor,

I have same problem with 3.6.10 version. Can you share to me, what exactly the script you had modified to solve your problem. Please make more detail to me because i have not a php programmer.

You help would be appreciated

Avis
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: