Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2021, 04:50:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,786,790 Members
Latest Member: Tragakcom
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Thinking about purchasing - questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thinking about purchasing - questions  (Read 4014 times)
Jumblia
Jammers

« on: September 29, 2011, 08:58:45 pm »

Hi,

I've been checking through the demo and looking through the forum and I have a couple of questions before buying the classifieds program.

-I realize that I will only receive one license per domain, unless I buy additional licenses; this is fine, but I was thinking about having a different job board for each of the cities that I plan to advertise in. The extensions would look like: http://mydomain.com/miamijobs, http://mydomain.com/LosAngeles, http://mydomain.com/NewYork, etc. I would like to use a separate version of the classified board for each, is this ok?

-Next, there is mention of the use of credits to purchase support, and or add-ons. This type of product support is new to me and I use many different programs, support is usually a given. But, either way, I found where it says that you can purchase additional credits, but I could not find anywhere where it stated how much these credits would cost. Are they sold per credit, in blocks and how much do they cost?

I think the software is perfect for my situation, I will have to do a fair amount of modding, but I looked at some of the sites that are listed around the forum and there are some amazing devs around here displaying the full potential of the program. Thank you for taking a moment to answer my questions. -Kevan
Peter
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 03:04:45 am »

Having a Job Board for each city seems like a dilution of efforts.

Just do one site for all US..

SECURE your site BEFORE you wish you had! Use plugins by COLOSSAL MIND!
Jumblia
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 02:55:08 pm »

Thank you for the reply
Peter
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 12:21:08 am »

-Next, there is mention of the use of credits to purchase support, and or add-ons. This type of product support is new to me and I use many different programs, support is usually a given. But, either way, I found where it says that you can purchase additional credits, but I could not find anywhere where it stated how much these credits would cost. Are they sold per credit, in blocks and how much do they cost?

Jamit Job Board is very inexpensive as compared to similar job board products.

Some users don't need any support, while others do.

Jamit uses a system that is fair -- if you ask too many support questions, you use Jamit's resources and therefore should pay for them.

I believe that with each license you automatically get 10 credits. If you need more credits, you can purchase them easily. 1 credit = $10 USD.

Many support questions cost 1-3 credits, e.g. "How do I do this......?"

Bug support/reporting/troubleshooting is 0 credits.

(I am not Jamit, but if I remember correctly, this is how it works.)

SECURE your site BEFORE you wish you had! Use plugins by COLOSSAL MIND!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: