Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2021, 03:37:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,786,763 Members
Latest Member: GeorgWepeWosse
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  field does not show up in vieuw en edit form mode but its there somewhere
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: field does not show up in vieuw en edit form mode but its there somewhere  (Read 3420 times)
jjong40
Jammers

« on: February 09, 2012, 03:11:37 am »

It seems i made an new field in candidate signup form
It does not show up on the Vieuw form en editing fields. it does show up on the candidate list Colums The you see the name of the field with the  CHECK It can also be seen on the edit codes option where it shows up under candidate from (last one in the row)
The field does not show on the page http://xxxl/myjobs/signup.php This is a problem cause its has been marked as a Required field. So you see me problem. I cant complete a signup form cause of this bug(?)
I looked into the PHP but could not find a file that contains the code about this fieldname i used. Anyone has suggestions other than start over from scratch with a clean setup?
jjong40
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:48:57 am »

Answering my ownquestion....
I went into the SQL database. There I changed the field manually from "required" YES tot NO
This is a bypass I could probablly delete the field alltogether but now it does not show up on the form and it does not bock te subscribtion anymore so i am happy.
I also send the problem to the helpdesk of Jamit but after more than one week there was no response.
Is Adam stranded in the Australian dessert?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: