Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2021, 05:25:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,837,752 Members
Latest Member: Jimmyunrep
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Multiple Languages
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Multiple Languages  (Read 3725 times)
rich
Jammers

« on: January 23, 2010, 04:12:07 am »

The language translation is a bit fuzzy to me.  From what I can tell, it is just to translate the entire board to be used for a specific language.  Can anyone tell me if this is a correct understanding?

What i am looking for is to have the board translated by the user.  Meaning if the user of the board is reading it in English, but would prefer Spanish or French as an example they would have the option to select the language on the board that corresponds to their requested language.  If this is already the case, can someone point me to the documentation that explains this

Thanks in advance

Rich
Amjad
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 09:58:53 am »

Hi,
The Script comes only in English Lang,you have to translate it to lang you want and include them in your website then users can select the preferred one ,during the sign up, users can select their preferred lang,and when they back to your site and sign in they all get their preferred lang automatically, by the way you have to work on the translation ,noo way !!! or you can use google translation tool which is impractical if you want a professional job board.

Also another tip for you,you can translate it to many lang as you want and install traffic plugin tool and then you can redirect your users automatically to their country's language based on the IP range for each country ,lets say a user from Spain visits your website ,using the traffic plugin you can redirect him to Spain language automatically.

Regards,
Amjad
rich
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 01:20:30 pm »

Amjad,

Thank you for replying.  I appreciate your response.  I will get started on your recommendations now

Thank you

Rich
dipolo
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 09:24:55 pm »

Soon will be finished my Russian translation. Will make report about it here when ready, and anybody from here will have a possibility to have this translation.
English – Russian translation for me not a problem, but English – English – it’s a problem, I think so. I just start my experiments to do international sites, and I’m in doubt, when I like to add some information in English. So, I need some help with English. I’m sure, some of English language texts, already written by me, need corrections to be not funny. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and reply.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: