Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 06:56:40 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,829,169 Members
Latest Member: Treslottglulgebop
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Find Jobs search box not working at all
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Find Jobs search box not working at all  (Read 2973 times)
whitecollarjobsite
Jammers

« on: February 05, 2010, 08:11:36 am »

I just started using Jamit JB a few days ago and the only problem I have not been able to fix is the search box "Find Jobs". No matter what I have tried it just won't search and goes directly to a 404 error. I do have the Indeed plug in installed but even before installing the plug in the search box would not search the test jobs I put in to test the posting ability.
I thought it was because their was no link to apply to the job so it disregarded the entry, but after installing the plugin it still wont search anything, jobs added to the board directly or from the indeed plugin.

Maybe I am missing something, or I am going blind from reading code for 3 straight days and nights, but I can not find where to fix this. Any help is welcome on this.
whitecollarjobsite
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 09:22:32 am »

Funny thing but when I changed themes I gained the ability to use the Find Jobs search box  Huh At this point I am happy it works finally and am able to search both added jobs and the xml fed jobs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: