Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2022, 11:35:50 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,961,589 Members
Latest Member: VerleneTol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Anyone working on phpbb / vbulletin integration?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone working on phpbb / vbulletin integration?  (Read 4366 times)
slink
Jammers

« on: June 18, 2009, 08:43:55 am »

I'm looking at integrating vbulletin, phpbb or wordpress with jamit - has anyone tried? Any reason why phpbb2 doesn't work any more - is there a hash password change? Looking to spend some time and potential money. I saw the Joomla plugin but I've stayed away from Joomla after working with the product for a while and don't care to go back, even with a plugin. I might make an investment if nobody is working on this and glad to share some costs if others are interested.
abhishek1711
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 06:35:39 am »

am interested - both phpbb and wordpress integreations - specially common user logins - let me know how much we need to contribute and who can takeup development work for this
wclang
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 12:51:25 am »

I'm looking at integrating vbulletin, phpbb or wordpress with jamit - has anyone tried? Any reason why phpbb2 doesn't work any more - is there a hash password change? Looking to spend some time and potential money. I saw the Joomla plugin but I've stayed away from Joomla after working with the product for a while and don't care to go back, even with a plugin. I might make an investment if nobody is working on this and glad to share some costs if others are interested.

Just an FYI... I installed phpBB2 and integrated it into my site and it worked fine. There were no problems what so ever. The only thing I did notice was that you could only  select either a Candidate Accounts or an Employers Account but not both, it would be perfect if it could sync both accounts to phpBB2.

Anyone have any idea? Could I upload another phpbb2 plugin with a different name and use the second one to enable Employers?

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that if you want a forum that you can integrate into your job board you could still use phpBB2.

Here are some really good links to download the latest version of phpBB2 and hundreds of mods if you would like to customize your forum.

Enjoy,

-wclang

phpBB2
Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbb/files/phpBB%202/

phpBB2 Mods/Hacks
Code:
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: