Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 07:11:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,829,170 Members
Latest Member: EsielArous
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Paypal Automatic Credit of posting orders problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Paypal Automatic Credit of posting orders problem  (Read 4014 times)
goldenfox
Jammers

« on: January 11, 2011, 08:06:13 am »

Hi, I have here aa screenshot of paypal transactions. The problem is I have to click the complete button every time a new paypal payment is confirmed. There's also two paypal transaction which was credited automatically (which is the one I need). What might be the possible solution of this?

Thanks a bunch.
zorab
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:03:50 pm »

hi,

Do you have Traffic Cop plugin enabled ?
If so i think this is the problem. Your site is giving an 403 error when paypal wants to send IPN request.
I might be wrong so its better check in your paypal sandbox account by going in Test Tools and than simulate an Instant Payment Notification.
If its giving error 403 this might be the problem.
You may try disabling Traffic Cop to see the results if this is causing the error.
goldenfox
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:01:06 am »

Hi zorab,

I'm not using Traffic Cop. I also noticed that after placing the order instead of redirecting me to the thank you page, I was redirected to login page.
zorab
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 01:49:36 pm »

As its saying in the JJB paypal module

http://www.yoursite.com/employers/thanks.php?m=PayPal

Note: This URL should also be entered as the 'Return URL' on the 'Website Payment Preferences in your PayPal account)

Hope will work
goldenfox
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 03:29:04 am »

Hi zorab,

Thank you for helping me with this matter. Paypal is already configured with the correct IPN as well as the return urls. I'm currently using the 3.6.5 version. I actually received successful payments which automatically added a posting credit to the employer but recently it did not work. I'm just wondering what part of the script I need to tinker. Any ideas? I already checked the paypal scripts which looks normal.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: