Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2022, 11:42:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 27th, 2009 - Jamit Software Launches the forum today!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,961,589 Members
Latest Member: VerleneTol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Banner rotataion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Banner rotataion  (Read 5874 times)
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« on: July 29, 2009, 07:41:25 am »

Does anyone use banner rotation and, if so, what is the best solution out there?

I am looking to add this feature to my site and need a solution to serve these banners. I will offer this service on monthly subsciption and not PPC so a simple banner server / rotator is all I need.

Would also be great if Jamit would consider this as a standard feature in JJB so that it could integrate with the boards payment modules. Could be a valuable extra service to offer employers (ie job posting, subscriptions, subscriptions including front page banner / logo, or stand alone banner / logo advertising). Just a thought ... use it, don't use it
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 10:22:34 am »

David, there are many ad server software and ad serving services that offer a larger range of features that what can be offered in ANY job board software. One I used along Jamit and is easy to intergrate is available from www.openx.com
There are hundreds of similar software offerings out there to and all are easy to intergrate. Google also offers Ad Management services too see www.google.com/admanager/
CompuDave
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 11:04:18 am »

Thanks Adam, OpenX is exactly what I was looking for.
jaffri
Jammers

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 12:48:54 pm »

Has anyone actually used google ad manager, and how does it compare with other services and scripts for banner management?
promotionbox.de
Jammers

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 01:58:05 pm »

Hi jaffri,
I use Google AdSense and it works very good. I've combine it with a German network, called Xing. So please take a look at my site www.promotionbox.de - is it what you're looking for?

---
promotion:box | clever. smart. friendly.
www.promotionbox.de
wclang
Jammers

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 02:54:10 am »

Regarding what Adam posted above:

Does anyone have experience integrating this into Jamit Job Board, and if so can you describe how you did it?

It looks like OpenX.org offers a plugin solution? Is this something you would be able to create a plugin with Peter?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: