Jamit Software Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 04, 2021, 07:52:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May 5th, 2010 - Jamit Software Launches the Market!
3,080 Posts in 791 Topics by 1,790,330 Members
Latest Member: JoseExterie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Jamit Software Forum
|-+  Jamit Job Board Customers
| |-+  User-to-User Support
| | |-+  Translation Bug with search box for candidates- no translation for some words!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Translation Bug with search box for candidates- no translation for some words!  (Read 3156 times)
coolbestjobs
Jammers

« on: February 22, 2011, 11:55:15 am »

Hi guys.

I translated the default English file into Romanian, my language, everything is ok but for the search box on the front page of www.coolbestjobs.com ( the search box for candidates) where underneath "Cautati un job" ( the Romanian version of Search for a job) you can see "Job title", "Location", "Description" and "Job Type", all these although translated in Romanian still appear in English.

Can you tell me why?

Thanks.

Victor
promotionbox.de
Jammers

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 04:41:22 pm »

Hi Victor,

you've translated by yourself under VARIABLES | LANGUAGES and than open your language in ADMIN section. Search for all English words and change them in your language. Don't forget to save. But pay attention, before you do changes make a backup of the language file.

Bye,
Thorsten

---
promotion:box | clever. smart. friendly.
www.promotionbox.de
coolbestjobs
Jammers

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 04:07:39 pm »

Thanks for your answer.

The problem was that you should edit all the forms ( that is to translate the forms which ARE NOT INCLUDED in the yourlanguage.php file). I translated ( edit) the forms and now it's ok on the main page as well.

Best,

Victor
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: